Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tomorrow is the day!!!

Tomorrow is the day I "start" nursing school!!! It is actually orientation, but that means that after tomorrow and Tuesday I will officially be a nursing student!!! I have waited for this for a long time and I am so excited. I am also extremely nervous for what the next 2 years hold for me personally and also for my family. I hope I will do well and never regret this decision. I am sure I won't regret it, but I am afraid to leave my babies so much. The only thing that keeps me going is to know that I am going to help make our future better and that our kids won't remember this when they are older. Even though they won't remember it, I know I will and this is going to be the hardest thing I have ever done...
Anyway, that is what is keeping me from being in bed at 10:45 at night when I have to be up at 6am!!!!

(Will share tomorrow's events with you all later)

4 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

It is exciting and scary at the same time! We are all praying for your sucess. Follow your dreams!

C. Leah said...

You'll be great!! :)
Remember to pray everyday and the Lord will help you thru till the end.

The Burrough 7 said...

As scary as it is and it's going to be, just remember what you said..you are helping give them a nice future. It will help you thru the hard times

whoopsadasie said...

Just remember to keep the Lord first in your mind and heart...and everything else will fall into place! CONGRATS!!